The VHI Women’s Mini Marathon is taking place on Monday June 1st in Dublin and as ever we welcome ladies to take part to raise funds and awareness for the Alpha One Foundation!
The VHI Women’s Mini Marathon is the largest all female event of its kind in the world and the largest one day charity event in Ireland.
- Over 40,000 women participate each year
- 80% of entrants collect money for a charity of their choice
- Approximately €10-14 million is raised for charity each year
- Just under 5% of the female population aged 25-45 years of age participate in the event
- This event is not focused on elite athletes, the majority of participants are joggers and walkers
We are hoping to get as many participants as possible this year to take part in aid of the Alpha One Foundation so if you or someone you know are interested in joining the Alpha-1 team on Monday June 1st (whether walking/jogging or running!) or for more information contact us at 01 8093871 or email us on email@example.com. It always guarantees to be a great day out.
Official Registration for the Mini Marathon opens on Wednesday February 11th until Friday April 17th or when the maximum number of entries is received. We would encourage you to register early to avoid disappointment! Click here to register for the mini marathon online now.